We are executive-level independent consultants (mostly MIT alums) with advanced degrees and 10+ years of professional experience.
We were founded in 2015 by three MIT alumnae (that’s three female MIT alums) on a mission to create a #newplayingfield for our colleagues and women everywhere.
We are startup builders, angel investors, and former c-suite executives with a depth and breadth of specific expertise in marketing, finance, business strategy, consumer research, and many other fields.
We have worked for distinguished companies such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG, A.T. Kearney, J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Oliver Wyman, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Kurt Salmon, Google, Disney, and Nike.
Most of our consultants have advanced degrees, including MBAs and PhDs. We are alums of MIT, Harvard Business School, Wharton, MIT Sloan School of Management, INSEAD, Berkeley Haas School of Business, Chicago Booth, Kellogg, Columbia Business School, UCLA Anderson, Yale School of Management, Cornell’s Johnson School of Management, Tuck School of Business, and other top institutions.
Our industry coverage includes technology & telecommunications, retail & consumer, innovation & new venture, media & entertainment, healthcare/pharma/biotech, financial services, industrials & manufacturing, non-profits, and energy & minerals.
We are primarily MIT graduates (mostly moms) with graduate degrees and an average of 15 years of experience. We work with FlexTeam because we prefer to do challenging work on a remote, flexible project-by-project basis.
And we’re ready to tackle your business challenges!
Want to learn more? Here are some of our consultants’ bios:
- Ex-Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan Chase financial analysis expert specializing in complex problems.
- Growth strategy, consumer insights, and due diligence expert for consumer and retail industries, working in both industry and consulting capacities at Kurt Salmon and A.T. Kearney.
- Experienced consultant working with CXO-level stakeholders to improve their organizational strategies, mission critical processes, and technical infrastructures.
- Wharton-educated former CFO of a $450 million region with 17+ years global experience across multiple corporate functions, including strategy, technology and finance, as well as strategy consulting.
- Harvard Business School educated former PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Oliver Wyman consultant specializing in advising healthcare and consumer startups.
- MIT and Sloan alum specializing in scaling hardware startups; also an angel investor.
- Highly experienced startup CMO and COO with deep experience in financial analysis.
Ready to get started? Let’s go!